Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring is in the air...

And I finally have one of these fancy blogs! Welcome!

I'm not really one for all this "follow me around the internet" stuff, but I figured it was about time to get on board so I can try and promote some of my photography and the thought process behind it. Plus, almost every other photographer does which leads me to believe that I should too. Facebook is where I really draw the line though.

Its been a long winter here in NJ and these first few warm March days have been inspiring and made me really want to get off my ass and kick it into gear. I'm currently in the beginning stages of trying to turn one of my favorite hobbies into a small side business and it is proving quite the task, especially when you work full time. I definitely have much respect for all who have accomplished it. I guess we'll see what 2010 has in store for lookthroughmylens.com.

Speaking of lusting after some faster lenses, I recently photographed an event for Identity Magazine. The lighting proved to be pretty challenging but I enjoyed trying to make it work. I couldn't help but think through the whole event "boy, a 24-70 f2.8 would be heaven right now". Thank you again to Susan Vernicek for giving me the opportunity to get out and shoot for her and her magazine. You can see some of the images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment